AEW Dynamite 12-14-22: Winter Is Coming - MJF vs Ricky Starks For The World Title

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Too bad we already knew the result of this match the moment it was announced. I can’t think of one big surprise championship title change in the history of this company

Brodie Taking The TNT Title Off Cody In A Squash Is Probably The Only One

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Why didn't they build to there being a reason those gimmick matches were needed? Like have someone from Death Triangle have a 10 count on someone on the outside next week that didn't count or some shyt...
Yea...........such an easy layup to build stuff. Just like Kenny did for the hardcore stipulation for the next match in the series.
Only thing I can think of is he wants to make sure the tix sell quickly for those venues maybe?

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I'm glancing at this match but I can't fully get into it considering it's a no brainer Ricky isn't gonna win...

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Black Adam is already on digital? I didn't even know it came out. Did it flop? :dahell:
Bruh, shyt went out bad. made like 400M total, whihc is about the same as Shazam. But Shazam only cost like 100M to make. They saying Black Adam may not even turn a profit.

WB mad at the Rock for "leaking" financial details of the film to try and prove the movie dirtsheets wrong that the movie would be profitable :mjlol: