AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Will Ospreay has the IT factor. TK needs to go out of his way to sign him.

I feel like he should stay in NJPW or at near continue to have a working contract with them. Even just to wrestle in G1, New Japan Cup, WK, Dominion, and other big events. Speaking of the tourneys especially NJ Cup, hopefully we get some more AEW wrestlers in the next ones. I know NJPW struggling so maybe having some fresh faces could help.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Did Malakai legit hurt something in his torso on the flip to the outside? He's been favoring his ribs ever since.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

I know I'm the president of the fukk Jungle Boy club, but that's the right move. You can't have a guy trying to pick a fight with the guy in the opening match before the event even starts. And it's the biggest event in the company's history. fukk Jungle Boy. If you don't want to fire him, suspend his ass and teach him a lesson :camby:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

If true, starting backstage shyt when you know good & well beforehand that it's the biggest show in the business seems like grounds for firing or an extra long suspension at the very least because you're fukking with the money, the story, and should know better at this point.

It's not time for petty bullshyt.