AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Quick thoughts so far (I'm like 20 minutes behind).

-Punk vs Joe was a blast. Great opener with an awesome "full circle" finish to anyone that saw their series of matches in ROH. :salute: to Punk for all those Funk tributes during the match.

-BC Gold vs Kenny/Kota/Page was fine. It didn't work with the stadium atmosphere to me, it was a well worked 6 man tag but without the heat it needed for me to actually give a fukk. And yeah, Kota needs to start working more dates because his ring rust is sad to see.

-FTR vs Bucks was great. Only issue I had with it was the suplex exchange between Dax and Matt (though I did appreciate Dax fighting for control and showing struggle at least), but overall it was dope as hell to watch them slowly get Wembley behind the match and ending with that whole crowd on their feet. I thought this was a great example of how to do pull off big kick outs out of finishers/big moves.

-I'm :mindblown: by the order of this card. They are throwing most of the big matches all at once. I hope the strategy works and the crowd is able to breath for an hour before MJF vs Cole, but it's a dangerous bet, imo.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
My laptop died from low battery during Toni's entrance
MEMDQ9C_o.png