Adwele the most brutal assassins creed main?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Man, for me, it's Connor and it ain't even close. :hubie: That boy was a legit psychopath. Cant blame considering his people were genocided and he watched his mom get cooked alive five feet away from him.

tumblr_mcoazt7mBS1qee6tdo1_500.gif

GregariousAncientCougar-max-1mb.gif

Assassin-s-Creed-3-the-assassins-32443006-400-225.gif

Hell, there was one animation I remember in which dude will legit try to decapitate an enemy. Breh literally hacks at the neck with a tomahawk before finally conceding it aint coming off on some :manny:

Connors style wasn't pretty or Assassin like at all, imo, and that was perfect for the character. He felt more like a force of nature. It was angry. Visceral. Savage. He may not have had the skill of an Altair or Ezio, but pound for pound, fade for fade? Nobody would be trying to see dude. :mjlol:

I agree with this. Connor’s whole fighting style was much more visceral and ANGRY than any of the other Assassins by far. He wasn’t trying to have any grace or finesse with his moves he just wanted to slaughter the ops:demonic:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
As someone who's played nearly all of them, all the combat pre-origins has aged TERRIBLY:russ:

I remember even in the Ezio games I could be surrounded by 12 heavily armed enemies and take them all on just by countering attacks with the hidden blades then linking the killstreak combos to everyone else after:mjlol:
I actually preferred that combat style, they should've just increase the difficulty of timing counters like ghost of tsushima.
They made it too arcadey now. can't play it anymore. Now you just feel like your sword is nerf bat and you have to him them a special number of times before they actually get hurt.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Him and Connor were definitely the most brutal Assassins which makes sense considering that Adewale was angry about how the slaves were being treated in Haiti since he was a former slave himself and Connor saw his own mother get burned alive and his whole native tribe was on the verge of being massacred and moved away from they’re own homeland.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Man, for me, it's Connor and it ain't even close. :hubie: That boy was a legit psychopath. Cant blame considering his people were genocided and he watched his mom get cooked alive five feet away from him.

tumblr_mcoazt7mBS1qee6tdo1_500.gif

GregariousAncientCougar-max-1mb.gif

Assassin-s-Creed-3-the-assassins-32443006-400-225.gif

Hell, there was one animation I remember in which dude will legit try to decapitate an enemy. Breh literally hacks at the neck with a tomahawk before finally conceding it aint coming off on some :manny:

Connors style wasn't pretty or Assassin like at all, imo, and that was perfect for the character. He felt more like a force of nature. It was angry. Visceral. Savage. He may not have had the skill of an Altair or Ezio, but pound for pound, fade for fade? Nobody would be trying to see dude. :mjlol:

Him and adwele have the most brutal styles. That blade adwele uses makes it even more brutal. Mf bludgeoning people with it ain't no clean swipes. He even saws em like nothing.
TintedDearFlyingsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

A potentially brutal one would be the aztecs. Kotal Khan used a weapon similar to what they used and those edge are jagged.
christopher-schroeder-mkx-weapons-kotal-kahn-03.jpg

Now Imagine with those edges he doing this to you
giphy.gif

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Connor's combat was best for me, his rage came out in those fights beautifully...which is a strange contrast to how wooden his personality was otherwise. The multi-kill animations were top notch as well, the camera work on those stood out. I never understood why they didn't develop a leveling system in that game, and later ones, where you could develop toward a master assassin ranking. Maybe be able to have multi-kills of up to about 4 people using your weapons and the environment around you. Seems like a no-brainer, right? MASTER ASSASSIN. Sheesh.

Shadow of war or assassin creed which combat yall prefer

Shadow of War. Not even close.