Advice on Cruises brehs!

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
carnival is the funnest

i've done two western caribbean (ochos rios, cozumel, grand cayman, nassau, and freeport)

the destination doesn't matter that much

bring liq

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
cruising is where its at
try to go as much as possible
usually use Carnival,
(have tried princess and Norwegian).
but its the best price out there.

just got back from one going to
Grand turk,
Dominican Republic:lawd:,
Aruba
and Curacao.

easiest, and if you play your cards right, one of the cheapest ways to vacation.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I wanted to rent one of them scooters and ride around cozumel.

Ay brehs, i aint even know they let u bring your own liquor. That mini bar in the room is expensive. They be checkin to see what u drank n shyt:scusthov:

Chillin on the balcony at night, drinkin courvosier, smokin a cuban cigar:ahh:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
If you can, bring your own liquor. Also, if you like shopping, bring some money because there are some good deals to be had also. I went to "The Bahamas" the 1st of the year. I really enjoyed myself and can't wait to go on another.

laMode

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive been on Royal Caribbean and Carnival
being that youre a dude ima try to give u the best advice

if you are interested in seeing super hot, exotic,drop dead gorgeous chicks from Spain, Italy, the Caribbean, and South America do the royal caribbean.i swear every single chick on that boat was a dimepiece...if i was a lesbionic then i wouldve been heaven but fortunately i am not. the drawback of the royal caribbean is that its more geared towards adults. however there was one club on that boat and i was in there every single night and it was pretty fun.

if youre young and are interested in having a loooot of fun then carnival is much better however the black people on that boat are more errmmm "hood" so there arent as many dimepieces but the amount of fun you can have on that boat makes up for that. oooh and they have unlimited 24/7 icecream and desserts:noah:

on royal caribbean we visited Mexico,Haiti,Antigua,Jamaica, and one other island i cant remember...

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

if you are interested in seeing super hot, exotic,drop dead gorgeous chicks from Spain, Italy, the Caribbean, and South America do the royal caribbean.i swear every single chick on that boat was a dimepiece...if i was a lesbionic then i wouldve been heaven but fortunately i am not. the drawback of the royal caribbean is that its more geared towards adults. however there was one club on that boat and i was in there every single night and it was pretty fun.

if youre young and are interested in having a loooot of fun then carnival is much better however the black people on that boat are more errmmm "hood" so there arent as many dimepieces but the amount of fun you can have on that boat makes up for that. oooh and they have unlimited 24/7 icecream and desserts:noah:

on royal caribbean we visited Mexico,Haiti,Antigua,Jamaica, and one other island i cant remember...
Yeah, i saw a few hood nikkaz on carnival lol

We went to cayman islands, isla roatan, cozumel, belize, honduras. Tabyana beach was:ahh:

Shady_Kent

Why so serious?
Daps
Reppin
DMV (PG County)

nothing like honest opinions from females

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
damn bruhs that seasick shyt got me shook, I mean I've been on boats before but never a cruise. I wonder if weed would help :jawalrus:

laMode

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do they check your shyt? I heard they don't really

idk if you can get by with weed but i know you can with alcohol. my cousin poured his liqour into like 10 windex/lysol bottles and but them at the bottom of his suitcase and didnt get caught.but hes an alcoholic so he was either gonna get alcohol on the boat or die trying.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicks b throwing it out on cruises brehs. Make sure you come with a good team of ur boys cuz when u see a pack of dimes u gonna need every one in ur crew to put in work so everyone can feast.:eat: