Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Trying to plan a cruise on Royal Caribbean in October and want to know:

1. whats the ideal length for a good cruise

2. what location to cruise to

3. any other ideas you may have from experience

Ok, as far as length that depends on you. Nothing like not knowing you are a extremely sea sick person until you get on your 11 day cruise. I've done Bahamas several times, Cozumel and key west, cayman Islands, and Jamaica. As advice on when, I used to go with my team during Superbowl weekend: it's usually a BUNCH of single women there, and during the Superbowl they seperate you by teams, you watch a screen the size of a stage in the auditorium, and they have deals on beers and have a spread of fye finger foods, shrimp, egg rolls, burgers, hot dogs all that. It is a HELL of a time fam...just make sure if you have a certain place you REALLY want to see that you spend enough time there. Some places you are there for only like 4 hours, that's no good...

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
blackman don't have no business on a boat breh..That's how we got here, and I can't be on the top deck cause that's where the c00ns were :pachaha:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
man...shorty doesn't drink like that...

and she stay raving about cruises

and then she goes on one and always comes away like "it wasn't that good"

so watch out for the okie doke b

:ohhh: watch that. I tapped a married one on a cruise with her husband's mother AND sister with NO work but the Remy XO I overdid it at Atlantis with and the drunken Chris Brown dance moves. No lieee, no lieee, no liiiieeeeyiiiieeeeyah.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET SEA SICK BEFORE YOU GO ON LENGTHY CRUISE once you get sea sick there's nothing they can do for you. The medicine prevents it but it doesn't cure it. My homeboy spent 4 days of a 5 day cruise just throwing up.

Make sure you like who you go with,nothing like being stuck in a room the size of a walk in closet with someone who irritates you, or with cats who just disappear on you

Alcohol is expensive and watered down on the ship. Drink beer.

Always remember you're trapped on a ship with these people.
Keep that in mind whenever you interact with anyone. I almost fukked a married chick and her husband knew. I kept running into him all over the ship. Straight awkward. My homeboy fukked a chick first night that stalked him for the next four days.