Advice on buying a new TV

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nah moved back home in march when my lease ran up. my program started in may. my parents like when i'm home cause they be getting old and shyt and I help out by mowing the lawn, helping clean up the house, etc. parents are in their 60s.
Word :hubie:

Get that OLED though :whew:

mattlanta

Pro
Supporter
Daps
@itsyoung I give you permission to check up on me every month to make sure I'm not broke bro. I appreciate your concern doe. Maybe we could "sticky" the thread cause you seem to love that shyt

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
damn son I appreciate you doing out all the math and getting your panties wet for me like this but my program is for 2.5 years and it's a total of $80,000. I have just about enough saved up to pay for it up front but obviously am working two per diem jobs to A) have pocket money and B) not have to rely on my parents for food, gas, etc. before this I worked two FULL time jobs and paid off the entire undergrad loan that I took out for nursing school.

also my parents wanted me to come back home because I ain't a fukk up like you probably are bruh. I seen you posting around here talking about "there's too many stickies in our forums" go back to doin that. love u doe
I am a fukk up?? I make more money than the doctors at the hospital you going to work at, which make more money than an anesthetist :mjlol: stay in your lane :mjlol:

get your hustle on, its a great job (my cousin is one), but you came off as a bummy leech in your first post

I have time to post about too many stickies on here because I am NOT a fukk up, understand the difference :ufdup:

@itsyoung I give you permission to check up on me every month to make sure I'm not broke bro. I appreciate your concern doe. Maybe we could "sticky" the thread cause you seem to love that shyt

:mjlol:

I slept in til 3 pm today carefree while you stressed about low budget 4k TV's but now you balling which one is it :bryan:

if you got pocket money then why not just spend the extra $400 on a legit TV :bryan:

my fault for trying to look out for your young stupid ass :bryan:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I am a fukk up?? I make more money than the doctors at the hospital you going to work at, which make more money than an anesthetist :mjlol: stay in your lane :mjlol:

get your hustle on, its a great job (my cousin is one), but you came off as a bummy leech in your first post

I have time to post about too many stickies on here because I am NOT a fukk up, understand the difference :ufdup:

:mjlol:

I slept in til 3 pm today carefree while you stressed about low budget 4k TV's but now you balling which one is it :bryan:

if you got pocket money then why not just spend the extra $400 on a legit TV :bryan:

my fault for trying to look out for your young stupid ass :bryan:
:damn:

You balling like that !!!!

Average Salary for anesthesiologist is 160k and that's on the inexperience side .

They really make over 200k :wow:.

Son you balling like that !!!

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

I don't get the hype of the TCLs.

Set up a 55" R615 and TV viewing was garbage, especially motion. A lot of user reviews are wildly overblown. My girls Samsung UN46EH6000 from '12 or '13 surprisingly shyt all over it. Colors look good but doesn't matter when everything has a slight cloudiness to it. Even exchanged panels to make sure I wasn't buggin. Stream performance was better, but still lagged behind much older televisions I have access to, generally in the $800-1000 range

Just made me realize "best of the budget TVs" is still a budget TV.