Adrienne Bailon, put the flat top on her!!

Anahita

All Star
Daps
But they got a dark girl after her :dwillhuh:

They had too because of the backlash. There was a gap between Naturi's dismissal and her replacement, and in that time they originally tried to paint her as a troublemaker. She came back saying that she had been picked on and eventually fired because of her skin tone. Hiring the dark-skinned replacement was a damage control move and everybody knew it.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Adrienne Bailon
3/21/2016 7:45 AM PDT, by Sarah Taylor
0210-fish-adrienne-3.jpg

Adrienne Bailon debuted a much curvier body at a beach resort this weekend in Tulum, Mexico, and damn, does she look better than ever.

She also looks happier than ever, and if you can gauge any of that happiness based on the mystery man she's sucking face with, it could very well seem like she's moved on from Rob Kardashian indefinitely, and thank goodness for that.

We're just hoping that the ring on the mystery dude's all-important finger isn't a wedding ring, and if it is, it's hopefully a wedding ring that coincides to one on Adrienne's finger, 'cause damn ... Bailon was pretty candid about how much she hates infidelity when she outed Rob for reportedly cheating on her during their 2-year relationship.

Check out the pics, because dang all over the place:
0321-fish-launch-adrienne-2.jpg

ed16031916j-95-1-630w.jpg

ed16031916j-91-1-630w.jpg

Read more: Adrienne Bailon is Looking GOOD, Y'All
Follow us: @fishwrapped on Twitter
bruh r u fukking serious!?!?!?
:stopitslime:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Why that article was really just an excuse to talk about rob kardash?

I had noticed on TV a few weeks ago her face getting the moon pie look. (Was at the hairdresser, I don't watch her show)

Word fam. My girl was watching that show the real, if that's the same person and I was like damn she look familiar, looks like she's put on a good 15 lbs.

My girl was like 15, nikka take that make up off and pull her hair back and you'll see at least 30.