Adrien Broner shoots his shot at Coi Leray and fails miserably

Daps
Are you familiar with AB? LOL
That type is suitable for him.
Also I think he money situation isn't that best at the moment
not really, no. Heard his name in relation to heavyweight contentions, so figured he’s at least a millionaire.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I rather be single for life before i let this women have reason to disrespect me, i wont sacrifice my self dignity and respect for p*ssy to prop up their egos
So if a chick was to curve u publicly but u already knew she was still gone let u smash on the low u wouldnt play along?

Asking for a friend :hubie::lupe::whew::lupe::francis:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I blame it on the approach. He didn't give her much choice. She would have looked weak if she took him up on that (lame) offer.

Like somebody said, he would have had a better chance of success if he approached her in person or at least via DM.

I doubt he's losing any sleep over this though. If anything it might have been a good marketing move.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Seeing these comments here and on SM, yall nikkas is really tight:to: about this.
Yall really defending a walking L like Broner like he did some suave shyt.
:mjlol:

ipZrUcF18QAz5Hcjvo.webp

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I blame it on the approach. He didn't give her much choice. She would have looked weak if she took him up on that (lame) offer.

Like somebody said, he would have had a better chance of success if he approached her in person or at least via DM.

I doubt he's losing any sleep over this though. If anything it might have been a good marketing move.
She could have simply ignored him, no need to belittle him.