Adrian Broner sex tape leak PAUSE

BangerzAOTY

Banned
Daps
nikkas call em like they seem em.
I'm a dude, but that double standard is dumb..he's a celebrity so of course girls want to smash, there's a lot of female celebs I would get with just because. I'm guessing these ppl aren't adults that are calling these women hoes because it's simple minded to just label someone when you know nothing about them.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I'm a dude, but that double standard is dumb..he's a celebrity so of course girls want to smash, there's a lot of female celebs I would get with just because. I'm guessing these ppl aren't adults that are calling these women hoes because it's simple minded to just label someone when you know nothing about them.
:camby:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Bruh, if a chick has tats its a very high chance she hoeing. fukk all that PC nonsense, nikkas arent bringing chicks home to meet moms and she tatted up.

BangerzAOTY

Banned
Daps
Bruh, if a chick has tats its a very high chance she hoeing. fukk all that PC nonsense, nikkas arent bringing chicks home to meet moms and she tatted up.
that's what it is then, dudes judging girls from the perspective of their mothers. That's why men beat and disrespect females because they be looking at them through a woman's point of view whenever they not fukkin them. :ohhh:

doug c

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just watched the video yall posted with him flushing 20's down the toilet... he musta had at least 100k in dem stacks, all benji's.. with that kinda bread to blow, i wouldve expected some badder hoes. dem bytches was like double A level.... im a regular ass dude and the one 3 some ive ever had was with way sexier joints... these hoes with ab were not impressive.