Adrian Broner sex tape leak PAUSE

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
nikkas are straight :duck: if they saying they wouldn't have gone raw with those two bad bytches :whew:

:what:

Hell no bruh. Do u not give a shyt about your life and your health? :why:

If these 2 bytches will let AB smash raw on tape, just imagine on how many other nikkaz these bytches are lettin them hit raw.

Go raw in ratchets and risk HIV, kids and stds brehs :mindblown:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps

If these 2 bytches will let AB smash raw on tape, just imagine on how many other nikkaz these bytches are lettin them hit raw.

-pull out means no kids plus he has been hit in the head alot so his sperm count is lower
-hiv only happens to gay men who do anal with each other i read no straight man will get it from a women and the chances are mynoot.
-stds are not bad and kind of kinky because you can cure them and say you have had one and can prove you were doing some good fukking.stds fester deep inside the vagina so you really have to know how to pound to catch a std.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
That dude is making money and still an attention whore like he's a broke nikka. I don't get it..

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

I feel ya breh. I have been in the exact same scene as AB years ago. I used to date a girl who was bi and she had a friend who was also bi...both bad as hell and mixed. My girl was 21 and her friend was 20. For my bday she set up a 3some and I ended up going raw in her friend :no: I thought I got her prego plus I was worried about an STD as I never smashed a chic without knowing each other's status. Her friend low key wanted me to be with me. She claimed she took a morning after pill after she left for Dallas early the next morning :why: Waited a few months...no prego...got tested and was clean :whew:

I will never seriously date a bi woman again...the temptation can be too much.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA

breh u talkin to a guy with probably 3-4 kids with several women, no stable job, and multiple STD's.. these nyggas dont care about their lives.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
-pull out means no kids plus he has been hit in the head alot so his sperm count is lower
-hiv only happens to gay men who do anal with each other i read no straight man will get it from a women and the chances are mynoot.
-stds are not bad and kind of kinky because you can cure them and say you have had one and can prove you were doing some good fukking.stds fester deep inside the vagina so you really have to know how to pound to catch a std.

tumblr_m8wyfqtLm81rxhu0oo1_500.gif

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

:troll:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Please God let this be an ignorant ass cracka.
Don't be a nikka :wow: