Veteran
Daps
Reppin
licensed-image

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm assuming I wasn't tagged cuz she's not of my time but I'd still found a way to get her pregnant

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Coolest, most down to earth celeb I ever met.I remember expecting her to be a mean/man eater type, but she was the exact opposite.Super gracious.Ultra classy.

I'm convinced the Hollywood is like wrestling at this point where the heels are the faces in real life, and the faces are complete dikkheads.

Like you would think Adina is some sex-crazed lunatic with t shirt and her panties on, but she's married and doing her in the midst of inflation times.

Its crazy of how we fall for illusions on the entertainment aspect. I wonder if Sexy Redd is a devoted Christian that does charity work for her hometown :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm convinced the Hollywood is like wrestling at this point where the heels are the faces in real life, and the faces are complete dikkheads.

Like you would think Adina is some sex-crazed lunatic with t shirt and her panties on, but she's married and doing her in the midst of inflation times.

Its crazy of how we fall for illusions on the entertainment aspect. I wonder if Sexy Redd is a devoted Christian that does charity work for her hometown :lupe:
I wouldn't be surprised if you theory is dead on the nose.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Does anyone remember when Video soul used have in studio performances? Well she was on one episode and she turned around to Twerk and Dat azz was just bouncing so lovely. 16 yr old me went straight to the bathroom for a lil bit.

Yes, and i understand bruh

She looks a decade older in that pic. :hubie:

We still clappin ?

Y’all boys hell
I'd knock fire from the crack of her ass.
UKVu0t8.gif

Them facts

Where ya been fam