Adidas drops new Anthony Edwards commercial with receipt machine - cites Cam'ron, Carmelo comments

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I wonder if Cam gonna engage, knowing that this gonna help sell shoes. Think he'll ask for compensation?
Cam may consider the new audience gained as a form of payment.

:patrice: CAM WAS GIVING ANT
MARKETING IDEAS FOR HIS SHOES.

ANT ALSO SENT THEM SOME SHOES...

THIS MAY BE ALL ONE BIG
MARKETING PLOY FOR BOTH SIDES.
:devil:
:evil:

It's too convenient. Gotta be.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
cam'ron haters are the worst :heh:

It is what it is has become one of the most influential shows in sports...whether they're professional or not, ignorant or not, they work hard and have fun and are themselves 100%....and they clearly hold weight in the sports culture...

they the new source :stopitslime:
His show is nice but you really jumping out the window like this is unnecessary

:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So he basically saying he better than mj. ā€œI ainā€™t who they think I am. Iā€™m betterā€. I like his attitude. Only thing about popping your shyt is you gotta back it up.

I thought he was saying that too,but wasnt sure. I didnt want to bring that type of hate on this young black man if I was wrong. But once the Jordan stans who were around to witness the entire reign wake up from their afternoon naps? "Ant Man" about to catch hell,the Jordan stans gave him grace and tried to be humble too this time:wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
cam'ron haters are the worst :heh:

It is what it is has become one of the most influential shows in sports...whether they're professional or not, ignorant or not, they work hard and have fun and are themselves 100%....and they clearly hold weight in the sports culture...

they the new source :stopitslime:

exactly, over 200k views every single day. Got mayweather, rich paul on in the same week