Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje(Adebsi/Mr. Eko ) makes directorial debut film about his life.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
He was basically sent to live with a white English family by his Nigerian parents. I can imagine why it would be hard for people to believe. I didn't know he was British until very recently. He rarely uses the British accent in anything.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
He was basically sent to live with a white English family by his Nigerian parents. I can imagine why it would be hard for people to believe. I didn't know he was British until very recently. He rarely uses the British accent in anything.

I get that. Adoption/fostering is a regular thing. I even get being bullied if you move to an all white town.

But straight up being a racist and joining an all white gang sounds insane. For both sides. Why would you join and why would they want you?

But I guess that’s what the movies about :patrice:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Killer Elite and whatever G.I. Joe film he was in.