Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje(Adebsi/Mr. Eko ) makes directorial debut film about his life.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje makes his feature directorial debut with “Farming,” a true story about a young Nigerian boy’s search for love and belonging within a brutal skinhead subculture. More films at TIFF that center on Black lives: https://bit.ly/2Njr0uX pic.twitter.com/uEaU8yCAM4

Here’s the synopsis: At six weeks old, Enitan (Idris) is left in the care of a white working-class family in the dock-town of Tilbury, in Essex. His new surrogate mother, Ingrid (Beckinsale), makes for a complex, but a dubious foster parent. Unsure of his place in the world, and lacking a mother’s love, Enitan spirals into self-destruction, falling in with a local skinhead gang, who forces Enitan to learn to loathe his own skin.
:gucci:
Farming.jpg

8 Features That Center On Black Lives at the 2018 Toronto International Film Festival

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: .r.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

This shyt reads like a rejected Chappelle Show skit.

It’s not really based on his life is it?

It is. I remember a breh telling me about it years ago about how he joined skin heads after getting bullied by them but I gave him the :duck:

:dead:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
eefb513011233d368c74bc7fb0557b1d.png

Listen. The word "c00n" along with "PAWG" are the most overused and misused words on this site, but he was literally the "Black White Supremacist" from Chappelle's Show.

That's why I didn't believe the breh who told me that shyt. Never got that vibe from him and tbh it sounds like something that was made up for a TLR thread. :russ: