Adele - Skyfall - Official Theme

Ronald

Daps
If Winehouse got to do the Quantum Of Solace theme like she was supposed to, it would've been 10x better than this cabbage

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland

Damn, i had never seen this...Good LORD! Y'all see, this right here...THIS is some powerful shyt. She MURDERED that joint, live in studio. Sounding like it's straight off the record. And watch her sing...she's...wearing that song all over her face, if you can understand what I'm saying. Awesome.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
If Winehouse got to do the Quantum Of Solace theme like she was supposed to, it would've been 10x better than this cabbage

Lemme borrow the homie @MMSex gif real quick:

S7zoZ.gif

Hit the bricks with ya hating ass...

Last edited by a moderator:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Damn, i had never seen this...Good LORD! Y'all see, this right here...THIS is some powerful shyt. She MURDERED that joint, live in studio. Sounding like it's straight off the record. And watch her sing...she's...wearing that song all over her face, if you can understand what I'm saying. Awesome.

yup..a lot of emotion went into that performance.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its a dope bond theme..i havent heard a bad one in quite a while, i even like the terrible ones. this one is a little slow, generic lyrics. anyone could have wrote it, anyone could have sung it. still good tho. midnight show fa sho.

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBVPuVUtpQo]Amy Winehouse - Love Is A Losing Game [VIDEO] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dap
Reactions: Ns

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lawd:

Next week they're comining out with the box set score for the entire franchise. :noah:

That Alicia Keys/Jack White :trash: better not be on it. :rudy: