Adele lost weight and said fukk a cac...reportedly dating LeBron James' agent Rich Paul

Daps
Reppin
London
its the new gen wannabe jamacians with all the tattoos and adopting western culture. going round with the union jack flag thinking the country loves you.

the national footballers were all attacked by racist, dudes named saka playing for england. he deserved it :ehh:

edit : you're from london so you already know. my fault, guess you a skepta fan no worries. :hubie:

Damn breh :mjlol: nah I see what you mean, I don't hate Skepta but not a fan either. Was just really curious to know why he was a disgrace

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'mma keep it a buck I have no idea who Adele even is :hubie:

Rich Paul is a natural born hustler tho his name has come up during some of my most random (YT) business dealings he is very well respected not shocked he could bag whoever :ehh:
At 1:30, there is a medley of her songs, I'm sure you've heard them in a supermarket

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Cool. So how long before she puts on black face and passes it off ass "appreciation" for black American culture?
not American but…

CA255-CC0-BF27-44-F3-A0-CD-A7161-AA95-D52.png

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
I’m amazed by the amount of black people who think dating a white person is some major accomplishment.

:dahell:
A lot of these Coli "militants" secretly seek white women approval. It's time we admit this website isn't much different from LSA. sad as it is, white supremacy has done a number on black folk

Anyway Adele is a strong 7 in the face, with make up:yeshrug: