Adele lost weight and said fukk a cac...reportedly dating LeBron James' agent Rich Paul

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jeez ....good thing I'm not a celeb.:skip:
Them trying to match me to people at random would be wierd.:scust:
I've always had a fair amount of both female & male friends. Some times we all hang out in groups sometimes alone. :yeshrug:

Exactly what said in this thread.

Why Are Many Attractive Black Female Celebrities/Personalities Alone at Red Carpet Events?

Black women go to red carpet events alone because if they don't,they will immediately be assumed to have fukked whatever man they are seen with
For whatever reason people assume celebrities fukk every celebrity man they are seen out with.
As if these corny male celebrities can't get they ass friendzoned too:heh:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
Difference is black people assume black women fukked every celebrity black man they are seen with:mjlol:. There is literally no such thing as just taking a picture,or just dating. Black female celebs really need to be on their "no nikkas:mjpls:" Mj shyt. For whatever reason black folks are immature with this shyt. I dont know if other races do the same. But i know nikkas stay putting bodies on black female celebs.

Exactly what said in this thread.

Why Are Many Attractive Black Female Celebrities/Personalities Alone at Red Carpet Events?

Black women go to red carpet events alone because if they don't,they will immediately be assumed to have fukked whatever man they are seen with
For whatever reason people assume celebrities fukk every celebrity man they are seen out with.
As if these corny male celebrities can't get they ass friendzoned too:heh:

:jbhmm:
Now that you mention it....

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Comments like that say alot about most men. Even among black men tgeres always a layer of disrespect thats why the phony unity talk is funny. You cant have love/unity and show disrespect at the same time.

Like the thread a few days ago when ole girl said her nikka was 150 lbs and dude straight shyt on him for no reason. You cant mask disrespect as just jokes. I see through all those types. Dude who made that tweet the type to dap up Rich but hate on him behind his back/try to take his girl from him. Scust
Facts bro. I been peeped that fake shyt. Props to you for verbalizing it.

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
So lemme get this straight, Rich Paul is in a relationship with a white woman….. who already has a white son???

Sooo he could possibly one day be step pops to a fully cac kid??

:mjlol:
wasn’t there a thread just made on this exact topic yesterday?? Or the day before??

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So lemme get this straight, Rich Paul is in a relationship with a white woman….. who already has a white son???

Sooo he could possibly one day be step pops to a fully cac kid??

:mjlol:
wasn’t there a thread just made on this exact topic yesterday?? Or the day before??
Cept that was a black woman with a white baby daddy

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Cept that was a black woman with a white baby daddy

same difference bro… in that situation you would still be a step pop to a HALF cac child…. This situation is just as bad cuz in this scenario, you would play step pops to a FULLY CAC child….. yeah, thanks but no thanks

:hubie:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
i cant stand her and her marketing team but this is not the first brother shes been with. she was with some clown named skepta a disgrace to nigerians.

she cheated on her white husband several times, and has the nerve to sing about love songs and if you pay close attention its always songs about a man with another woman that she wants.

"i heard that you've settle down, that your married now ..." - so why continue bytch!? :bryan:

Damn she grimy :mjlol:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
When Adele was a fat white singer she was dating white men...

Then she got famous, got paid, got a kid, kicked white men to the curb and been taking her coffee straight every since...

This is every white man's nightmare...

shyt is like a reverse get out...

Come In :mjgrin:

be better if she didn’t have a kid and wasn’t old too :stopitslime: