Adele ALLEGEDLY Refusing to Leave Rich Paul's Mansion Until He Promises Not to Break Up With Her

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Just another day in......
Pawgset.gif
Dap+rep meant to put hilarious

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The white woman worship in TLR has gotten to a level where even in jest it's pathetic as fukk, especially knowing that the vast majority of the lusters haven't sniffed the rotten taint of a moderately attractive white bytch.

waaaaa , shut up cryin nikka. none of these hoes like a crybaby nikka regardless

yeah im bacc bytch ass nikkas :wow:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You would be surprised at how celebrity women still act like basic bytches. I was hanging in the studio with a breh who smashed Christina Aguilera (and it was verified) she was buying the nikka two way pagers and nokias trying to keep track of him and he couldn't take it and broke it off with her.

This gotta be like what 20 years ago?

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would be surprised at how celebrity women still act like basic bytches. I was hanging in the studio with a breh who smashed Christina Aguilera (and it was verified) she was buying the nikka two way pagers and nokias trying to keep track of him and he couldn't take it and broke it off with her.

I don’t understand why folk put celebrities on a pedestal. Just because they have a job that puts then on TV, or on the radio, it doesn’t mean they are better than anyone else