adderalls

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
That shyt works it will have you fiending for water though after a while. Don't smoke too much when on this shyt though I did one night at work had me like :deadrose: on breaks.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why not just get some rest, take brazillian jiujitsu and study hard on your own. Alot of the issues come down to rest and a lack of energy you can get all that engaging in BJJ. Sad, friends running to demonic alchemy to help them pass a test. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Just don't go too hard with them. This Asian kid in my Physics class looks like a f*ckin' Zombie because he rarely eats or sleeps. He isn't the only one

I get blazed and use them at the same time om occasion when I'm studying or reading, or listening to music in good phones (really a waste, but it's cool as f*ck).

If you don't have a prescription, those f*ckers who do and sell them inflate the prices like a muhf*ckah

If you go online tho, dudes have these crazy nootropic stacks that they swear by that'll help you focus if that's what you're looking for. I might f*ck with some this summer to see, but I really don't care for using pills on a regular basis when I don't need too
i just googled "nootropic stacks" and they got a whole forum for this shyt.

:lupe:

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Comedowns can be so harsh that they can cause suicidal ideation. Even if other people haven't experienced this, watch out for it. Know that it will pass.

Amphetamines always have a crash and this crash is depressing as shyt.

My advice: don't do Adderall, it's more addictive than you think if you have a huge supply. Do it enough times and you'll be needing some just to fukking get out of bed.

When it comes to drugs, don't ever listen to the people telling you have nothing to worry about, always take the warnings from former users seriously.

Daps
Reppin
TX
adderals the shyt but vyvanse is better that shyt will have u charged up feelin like superman for like 8 hours but yea the come down sucks so u better have sum xanax or somethin for the comedown