adderalls

Daps
Reppin
harlem
is it safe for someone who hasn't been diagnosed with ADHD..

Im in college and next week is finals week. i took one on midterm week and nikkas felt like they were in that movie limitless.

but will this shyt fukk me up?

MasterKush

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Use it in moderation. STudy without it a few times before, pop one the next day and have a :blessed: study session. Pop one for the test :blessed:

Have you feeling GOAT :win:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
those pills will make you depressed as shyt.
Had me and the homie thinking bout commiting that

:merchant:

It didn't do that shyt to me, it just gave me a massive amount of focus/concentration for about 12 hrs. It also makes you thirsty, so drink lots of water.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant:

It didn't do that shyt to me, it just gave me a massive amount of focus/concentration for about 12 hrs. It also makes you thirsty, so drink lots of water.

Yea, like this guy said ^^. Also if you never had it before, do half that should be plenty

Suicide ey :leon:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
breh i was actively using this my senior year of highschool thru my freshman year of college...and while it works wonders for homework and productivity it is HIGHLY addictive and the come downs eventually turn into fukking bummers if you don't smoke weed or somethin else to ease you off it and erase that depressed drained feeling.

But when I first discovered it in HS it was the shyt. I was walking around all happy between periods, talking to every girl in the hallway, answering questions in class and taking extra notes in the margins and shyt....but around the end of the day when it would wear off it was a wrap....

I think that movie "limitless" was partially based off of adderrall lmao that stuff will have you untapping potential but you pay a price (i didn't even seen your line in the OP about this before I added this sentence)

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh i was actively using this my senior year of highschool thru my freshman year of college...and while it works wonders for homework and productivity it is HIGHLY addictive and the come downs eventually turn into fukking bummers if you don't smoke weed or somethin else to ease you off it and erase that depressed drained feeling.

But when I first discovered it in HS it was the ****. I was walking around all happy between periods, talking to every girl in the hallway, answering questions in class and taking extra notes in the margins and ****....but around the end of the day when it would wear off it was a wrap....

I think that movie "limitless" was partially based off of adderrall lmao that stuff will have you untapping potential but you pay a price (i didn't even seen your line in the OP about this before I added this sentence)

actually Limitless was based off Modafinil (Provigil) popular amongst those in Investment Banking and Management/Strategy Consulting...careers where you're working 60+hours a week.

Me personally take Vyvanse

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Just don't go too hard with them. This Asian kid in my Physics class looks like a f*ckin' Zombie because he rarely eats or sleeps. He isn't the only one

I get blazed and use them at the same time om occasion when I'm studying or reading, or listening to music in good phones (really a waste, but it's cool as f*ck).

If you don't have a prescription, those f*ckers who do and sell them inflate the prices like a muhf*ckah

If you go online tho, dudes have these crazy nootropic stacks that they swear by that'll help you focus if that's what you're looking for. I might f*ck with some this summer to see, but I really don't care for using pills on a regular basis when I don't need too

Daps
If your a p*ssy & depressed and all you do is stay on the computer all day and don't have any friends then I guess I would say don't do it. But if your a normal person who actually goes out...has friends and lives a normal life then doing adderall isn't going to hurt you, just don't over do it.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
ADDERALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ahh:

If it wasn't for the bullshyt hoops and loops you have to jump through to get the stuff....I'd be on it right now.