Add what age did you stop peeing the bed?

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
ADD what age :usure:

I don't recall ever pissing the bed, IM not saying that I never did...IM just saying I don't recall (which suggest very early in life).

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Man it's crazy. My mother thought I was peeing in the bed as an adolescent when it was really the nasty padding under the carpet. As a grown man I look back at that and simply can't understand how she didn't realize it wasn't piss when there was never a wet mattress or any stains on it EVER. I used to get in trouble for that too, I'm actually getting mad typing about it.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Last pee dream was age 4. I was well pottery trained but not immune from pee dreams until sometime during that year.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
i don't think nikkas realize how powerful and REAL that pee dream is...for some reason those pees the best-feeling pees of your life

you smile afterwards from the sensation, it's almost orgasmic:ahh: then you wake up and frantically run your hands over the bedsheets and once you realize what the harsh reality is you're like:sadbron:

then there are false alarms when you jump up outta your sleep and are just sure that you peed the bed, but realize you didn't like:whew:

i hope the shyt never happens with my wife or girl there, they'd use that shyt against me the next time we argued

"oh you such a man huh? is that why you still pee the bed, muthafukka?:usure:"