Add what age did you stop peeing the bed?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
i stopped at 8:lupe:

those dreams where i thought i was peeing in the toilet only to wake up and find my crotch cold and drenched just wouldn't stop:blessed:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To keep it 100, last time I peed the bed was about a year ago. I was sick as hell and drank all kinds of juice. I had the pee dream and couldn't wake myself up in time. :manny: my wife looked at me like :comeon:.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
To keep it 100, last time I peed the bed was about a year ago. I was sick as hell and drank all kinds of juice. I had the pee dream and couldn't wake myself up in time. :manny: my wife looked at me like :comeon:.

i've always wondered what i'd do if i peed the bed with my girl/wife sleeping next to me. prolly would just stay in bed on the wet spot and wait until she got up to use the bathroom, then i'd throw the sheets in the washer:win:

u know what they say about kids who peed in the bed right? :mjpls:

what:lupe:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
that you were going through some things as a kid that made u depressed...sometimes bad things...things u may have repressed. :ld:
ehh i just dreamt that i was peeing in the bathroom my childhood was great. if anything, i should have continued while in boarding school cos it was horrific lol.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've always wondered what i'd do if i peed the bed with my girl/wife sleeping next to me. prolly would just stay in bed on the wet spot and wait until she got up to use the bathroom, then i'd throw the sheets in the washer:win:

what:lupe:
:russ: nah, I peed in the bed during a nap. She wasn't sleeping with me. I got right up and put the sheets in the washing machine and hopped in the shower. Wife came in the bathroom and asked why I was washing the sheets and I told her I spilled juice on the sheets. She looked at me like :comeon:. Trying to scold me like a child and shyt :russ:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I'ma keep it a hunnid. I stopped late...as hell. Before high school though. Like, a yung bul would not drink like 4 hours before bed, force out a piss before bed and STILL wake up with Lake Ammonia in my bed. I remember sometimes waking up and checking myself like someone was shooting at me to see if I survived the night dry.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Imma keep it 4hunna and 1
It was like 10. I used to have a dream where I'd be pissin in the toilet but in reality I'd be pissing the bed. It would get me every single time :damn:

My mom used to think it was on purpose.