Adam "Netflix Gawd" Sandler receives a 4-minute standing ovation at Cannes Film Festival

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
The gawds Ben Stiller and Dustin Hoffman are in this, too. :wow: Music composed by Randy fukking Newman. :wow:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Sandler is actually a decent dramatic actor as evidenced by Punch Drunk Love, Spanglish, and Reign Over Me...

Just more money in dumb comedies for him so I can't hate.

That cast is crazy as fukk for a Netflix movie though.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Sandler is actually a decent dramatic actor as evidenced by Punch Drunk Love, Spanglish, and Reign Over Me...

Just more money in dumb comedies for him so I can't hate.

That cast is crazy as fukk for a Netflix movie though.

Think about this... last time I remember seeing anything about their subscribers they were at almost 100 million worldwide. And they're pulling like 800 million a month in revenue. I think this is just the tip of the iceberg and we'll see crazier stuff than this (take that Brad Pitt movie for example, whoever thought we'd see him in a straight to Netflix joint), we'll soon be getting big budget blockbusters on Netflix that completely bypass theaters I think.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Click is probably his most underrated film.

Nobody talks about this, tho.

p163618_p_v8_ah.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Think about this... last time I remember seeing anything about their subscribers they were at almost 100 million worldwide. And they're pulling like 800 million a month in revenue. I think this is just the tip of the iceberg and we'll see crazier stuff than this (take that Brad Pitt movie for example, whoever thought we'd see him in a straight to Netflix joint), we'll soon be getting big budget blockbusters on Netflix that completely bypass theaters I think.

It's ALREADY happening breh.

They got Will fukking SMITH doing a $100 million budgeted sci-fi/fantasy flick for them.

I'm just waiting on the day they nab an actual Marvel film. It might be a lower tier hero but I'm sure that shyt is already in early negotiations...

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It's ALREADY happening breh.

They got Will fukking SMITH doing a $100 million budgeted sci-fi/fantasy flick for them.

I'm just waiting on the day they nab an actual Marvel film. It might be a lower tier hero but I'm sure that shyt is already in early negotiations...

You're right... I damn sure forgot about that.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps