Adam Levine flirted with IG model side chick while wife was pregnant, said he was gonna name his new baby after her? (update- 4 more women expose him)

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
what-a-maroon-bugs.gif

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Dude texts like 19 year old who just got his first smash in college. About to be serenading hoes in the dining hall and shyt.

Never had to learn the game, or the game don't exist for him. Even after this simp shyt, he'll probably still have women knocking in the door to throw their bid in. LMS.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Dude texts like 19 year old who just got his first smash in college. About to be serenading hoes in the dining hall and shyt.

Never had to learn the game, or the game don't exist for him. Even after this simp shyt, he'll probably still have women knocking in the door to throw their bid in. LMS.
He doesn't have to do much. He's a famous celebrity singer, one DM no matter how goofy and cringy. He's getting instant replies, especially from only social media famous people like the majority of insta women.

It's an insane pool and it's only stupid to dip in if you're married or already in a relationship.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand snitching to the whole world....this happened between two people but she was the one who told her friends.

Yeah dude is in the wrong but so is she...she isn't a victim of Adam's just a victim of her friend going to the tabloids. If she wanted to tell anyone it shouldve been his wife but even then she knew what it was from jump.

The same goes for the others...smh

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Brehs... listen to this dumb bytch :dead:

Adam Levine accused of sending flirtatious texts to 20-year-old: 'I knew it was weird'​

Ashley Russell is the fifth woman to accuse Adam Levine, who is married to Behati Prinsloo, of inappropriate behavior​

Ashley Russell

+37
View gallery
Ashley Russell

62664069-11236033-image-m-147_1663796596155.jpg

• Russell, a student at Auburn University, told DailyMail.com the 43-year-old began viewing her Instagram stories, liking her posts, and sending her direct messages in March this year
  • Russell, who runs a health and exercise account with just over 4,100 followers, said Levine allegedly told her he came across her account on his Instagram 'Explore' feed
  • She shared screenshots of a series of flirty messages allegedly sent by the pop-rock star and his verified account among the list of her story viewers
  • In one exchange from March 13, Levine wrote: 'You're in college right?', although the context is unclear. He sent her another message a minute later saying: 'Nice work on legs. #commitment'

A fifth woman has come forward claiming Adam Levine sent her flirtatious messages while married to wife Behati Prinsloo.

Ashley Russell, now 21, shared screenshots with the Daily Mail and explained that Levine began corresponding with her after viewing her Instagram stories. The daily direct message exchanges happened earlier this year, the outlet reported.

"[He would message] almost every day at night around 10 p.m. my time," Russell told the outlet. "I would check every time I posted a story, which was every day, and it was always viewed by him."

Russell said Levine would almost immediately delete his messages after she had read them, likely to prevent her from taking screenshots

+37
View gallery
Russell said Levine would almost immediately delete his messages after she had read them, likely to prevent her from taking screenshots
She added, "He would, like, mainly like booty stories and would always reply with something to do with leg or booty day at the gym."

Messages: Russell said Levine started replying to her Instagram stories, particularly those showing off her toned legs and glutes.  In one exchange from March 13, the singer appears to banter with her over her fitness routine

+37
View gallery
Messages: Russell said Levine started replying to her Instagram stories, particularly those showing off her toned legs and glutes. In one exchange from March 13, the singer appears to banter with her over her fitness routine

Russell explained that she wanted to see how far Levine would take things, but ultimately decided to call him out for his behavior.

"He said he found me from his Discover Page on Instagram because he is 'big into fitness' and I have a fitness account," she said. "I knew it was weird, so I wanted to keep it going to see if it got worse."

During the same conversation, the lead singer of the pop-rock band asks Russell if she's in college's in college

+37
View gallery
During the same conversation, the lead singer of the pop-rock band asks Russell if she's in college

She added, "When I told him he was going to get caught DMing girls like me, he stopped texting me."

Despite not hearing from Levine again, Russell said the Maroon 5 frontman continued to watch her Instagram stories.

"I think this is the true meaning of disrespect towards a woman. It makes me very sad that he is married and does this immature thing," she said.

The 21-year-old also noted she thought it was strange that Levine had found her on the Instagram Explore feed "considering his age and [that] he's married."

"I wonder what his [feed] looks like … all young women? Very odd to me," she added.
She thinks dudes are checking out her feed to get work out tips:childplease:

I bet she wont close her account so no more horny guys look at her body

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

shyt is startling the sheer lack of game these cats have. Like if these dudes game is that weak then he better be an elite singer like Michael Jackson in the sense that all he can focus on is music and not develop any social skills

Straight up simp and trick behavior with some cash sprinkled on top of it along with celebrity