ADAM COPELAND COPES WITH INJURY

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I don't blame Kingston though that was on Gabe Kidd, he should've known the spacing was all wrong for that spot.
I can see why people want to put that on Gabe after Henare, but it was Eddie that set up the table...he even had to spend a minute pulling the guard rails closer and that was probably why it played out like it did.:manny:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
He did though. Reby > Lita & Beth Phoenix

And got he like 11 lil future Hardys to keep the legacy going :wow:
reby is an insane witch -- but shes pretty. he likes it though so i guess he won in his mind

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Only time I gave a shyt about Edge in a hardcore wrestling match was when he went against Mick Foley, because Mick Foley is the real deal. That shyt where Edge had thumb tacks stuck in his back, match was entertaining.

This whole AEW thing is embarrassing. I saw few years ago bum ass Nick fukking Gage slicing Chris Jericho's forehead with a damn pizza cutter and TNT showing a pizza commercial right in the middle of it. You gotta be fukking kidding me man :mjlol: it's the Ian Rotten/John Zandig promotion on a huge budget.

Give this crap right there Tony's budget and it would be just like AEW :mjlol:

Tony Khan fumbled his wrestling promotion faster than TNA fukking up their product with Hulk Hogan/Eric bytchoff shytshow.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
He's a fukking idiot. Retired from wrestling due to the injuries. Came back to wrestling to do garbage wrestling with dangerous spots at the age of 50.
Wish AEW wasn’t burying Ricky Starks on his way out so he can use Edge’s words (“dumbass” and “good job”) against him for this stupid ass stunt :pachaha:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Was just listening to Konnan talk about how Kingston’s was the stupidest botch injury he’s ever seen…..just for Edge to surpass it in a couple weeks

Konnan and Nash are covert wwe stooges in pr tho.

So I dismiss anything they say.

Especially after mania.
Those Two and disco and most nwo money marks no talents are all clique covert pr guys for wwe.

So I just dismiss what they say.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Only time I gave a shyt about Edge in a hardcore wrestling match was when he went against Mick Foley, because Mick Foley is the real deal. That shyt where Edge had thumb tacks stuck in his back, match was entertaining.

This whole AEW thing is embarrassing. I saw few years ago bum ass Nick fukking Gage slicing Chris Jericho's forehead with a damn pizza cutter and TNT showing a pizza commercial right in the middle of it. You gotta be fukking kidding me man :mjlol: it's the Ian Rotten/John Zandig promotion on a huge budget.

Give this crap right there Tony's budget and it would be just like AEW :mjlol:

Tony Khan fumbled his wrestling promotion faster than TNA fukking up their product with Hulk Hogan/Eric bytchoff shytshow.

Stop.

This is wwe bias.

Art Barr

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Konnan and Nash are covert wwe stooges in pr tho.

So I dismiss anything they say.

Especially after mania.
Those Two and disco and most nwo money marks no talents are all clique covert pr guys for wwe.

So I just dismiss what they say.

Art Barr

I don’t think there’s anything covert about where Nash’s loyalties are. Think he’s still on WWE payroll in some capacity and his best friend of 30 years literally runs the company lol…

Konnan I don’t listen to enough to know or care about his biases, but that’s waaaay beyond the point..::I didn’t need Konnan to tell me a 50 year old Edge jumping off the top of a fukking cage, botching, missing his opponent and the table pretty much entirely, and landing flat footed shattering his fukking fibula was up there with the stupidest shyt I’ve ever saw in wrestling :mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don’t think there’s anything covert about where Nash’s loyalties are. Think he’s still on WWE payroll in some capacity and his best friend of 30 years literally runs the company lol…

Konnan I don’t listen to enough to know or care about his biases, but that’s waaaay beyond the point..::I didn’t need Konnan to tell me a 50 year old Edge jumping off the top of a fukking cage, botching, missing his opponent and the table pretty much entirely, and landing flat footed shattering his fukking fibula was up there with the stupidest shyt I’ve ever saw in wrestling :mjlol:

To add on to your connan point.
Oh i know.

Which is why I wondered why anyone would post their comments. Let alone that no talent disco inferno as well.

Art Barr