AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
@ALonelyDad Was there no way to get Zo? Or did Klutch know the Pels were going to match/not do a sign and trade with the Lakers

How did a threat from another team wanting Kuz/KCP, etc cause us to give up more to the Wizards :why:
Only way to get Lonzo was through a sign and trade and Pelicans were not gonna do that because they have no need for anybody from our roster. Also I don't think Lakers were willing to lose Caruso and THT over Lonzo. He's just not a good enough player to do that. If you do double sign and trade, you have to renounce all your FA

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Hield can still be added to the trade.

In fact, it’s probably where the Wizards second round picks they included will go, along with Kuzma if the Kings opt in.

I see no other reason why the Lakers would have the Wiz throw those picks in other than to sweeten a Hield deal
The Lakers can't match his salary with Westbrick coming in.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Hield can still be added to the trade.

In fact, it’s probably where the Wizards second round picks they included will go, along with Kuzma if the Kings opt in.

I see no other reason why the Lakers would have the Wiz throw those picks in other than to sweeten a Hield deal

The money doesn't work without Schroder

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@CantStop @2Quik4UHoes @ALonelyDad
Yall boy :mjlol::russ:
NgwCEnI.jpeg

:mjcry: