AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Honestly I think every front office move besides AD is pretty good evidence that LeBron's not as involved behind the scenes as you would think - the Lakers haven't acquired ONE real shooter (besides Danny Green, who wound up being trash :mjlol:) since he's gotten there. Like how do you sign LeBron James and then get nothing but historically poor 3-point shooters :mjlol:
AD was having dinner with him this week at Nobu, LeBron and AD are very involved. They were the main reason Drummond was here too. I hope they got some shooter friends who want to join

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I think every front office move besides AD is pretty good evidence that LeBron's not as involved behind the scenes as you would think - the Lakers haven't acquired ONE real shooter (besides Danny Green, who wound up being trash :mjlol:) since he's gotten there. Like how do you sign LeBron James and then get nothing but historically poor 3-point shooters :mjlol:

here we go, it's starting already :mjlol: now we need @Bryan Danielson to chime in since he be the main one claiming Bron has never influenced a FO decision in his entire career :russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
that bum feggit Dennis tried to stifle the GOAT franchise from day 1 and now his bytch ass gone

:pacspit:

That’s tuff….
UqG94eg.png