Veteran
Daps
I actually wouldn't mind Rubio on this team, especially if we get Hield

KCP/Rubio
Hield/Caruso
Bron/3 &D Wing or Derozon if we manage to swing that/THT
AD/Morris
Gasol/Dwight
If the Hield trade happens, very little chance we do sign and trade. Schroder is probably a guarantee to come back at that point. I keep hearing that vets are lining up so that is good. Would love Melo and Gay

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think people realize how good Heild is. He’s actually tanked his value this past year with shytty unmotivated performances. But this dude can be Klay Thompson lite basically. He can play D when he wants…he’s got size…he can create his own shot..and as far as shooting he’s one of the top 5 shooters in the game . He’ll be the best shooter Bron has played wit since Ray Allen. And this nikka is still kinda young. He’s been with a loser his whole career….get him on a winning program and watch him flourish.

I wouldn’t wanna give up 22 for him either…but getting him on the Lakers is a big deal. The first time in his career he’s gonna see open shots…
and get pin point passes. He’ll light shyt up on the Lakers if they get him.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don’t think people realize how good Heild is. He’s actually tanked his value this past year with shytty unmotivated performances. But this dude can be Klay Thompson lite basically. He can play D when he wants…he’s got size…he can create his own shot..and as far as shooting he’s one of the top 5 shooters in the game . He’ll be the best shooter Bron has played wit since Ray Allen. And this nikka is still kinda young. He’s been with a loser his whole career….get him on a winning program and watch him flourish.

I wouldn’t wanna give up 22 for him either…but getting him on the Lakers is a big deal. The first time in his career he’s gonna see open shots…
.get pin point passes. He’ll light shyt up on the Lakers if they get him.

If the Ingles trade is a real possibility you do that instead of overpaying for Hield

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

and get pin point passes. He’ll light shyt up on the Lakers if they get him.
Or he'll become like every other shooter who puts on a Lakers jersey and max out at 35%. :unimpressed:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
If the Ingles trade is a real possibility you do that instead of overpaying for Hield

Ingles is coo…they’d be nice with him. But Heild is much more dynamic and a better fit. Not to mention Ingles is 34 and Heild is 27. Heild is just hitting his prime right now and playing alongside Bron and AD could elevate him to near Allstar status. I’m telling u Heild can be really good on this team.

Or he'll become like every other shooter who puts on a Lakers jersey and max out at 35%. :unimpressed:

It’s gotta turn around sometime:lolbron:

This ain’t old ass Danny Green or trash ass Reggie Bullock and Mike Muscala

Heild is a different caliber. I don’t see how he’s not good on this team.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Ingles is coo…they’d be nice with him. But Heild is much more dynamic and a better fit. Not to mention Ingles is 34 and Heild is 27. Heild is just hitting his prime right now and playing alongside Bron and AD could elevate him to near Allstar status. I’m telling u Heild can be really good on this team.

It’s gotta turn around sometime:lolbron:

This ain’t old ass Danny Green or trash ass Reggie Bullock and Mike Muscala

Heild is a different caliber. I don’t see how he’s not good on this team.
He turns 29 in December. :lolbron:

I'll remain skeptical but I'd take him in LA. :ehh: