AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Folks said they needed shooters and that’s what they went and got

people gonna complain just to complain at this point.

the FO can't win. they did what they could do with how limited they were. hell, they did more in my opinion. we addressed shooting. our defense took a hit but we saw in the suns series that defense is irrelevant when you can't score and more specifically shoot the ball. everyone complained about losing dwight last season during every game and they got him back. we addressed our lack of playmaking ability with Russ and he's also a more potent scoring thread than that bum dennis. vogel's schemes are good enough to at least make us an average defensive team. offensively we got better. im just more concerned about vogel's inability to put together a rotation that pleases everybody.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
tenor.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
people gonna complain just to complain at this point.

the FO can't win. they did what they could do with how limited they were. hell, they did more in my opinion. we addressed shooting. our defense took a hit but we saw in the suns series that defense is irrelevant when you can't score and more specifically shoot the ball. everyone complained about losing dwight last season during every game and they got him back. we addressed our lack of playmaking ability with Russ and he's also a more potent scoring thread than that bum dennis. vogel's schemes are good enough to at least make us an average defensive team. offensively we got better. im just more concerned about vogel's inability to put together a rotation that pleases everybody.
I'm definitely happy with the offseason so far. Just waiting to see what happens with Schroeder, THT, and the mid level. But as is the team is deep enough that them being so old doesn't concern. The Russ pickup will be huge. Even though people wanted Hield more, I think the Lakers showed that they need Lebron on the floor bad. AD alone ain't it. So I think Russ adds another player that can carry things while Lebron rests. So it gives the Lakers other options when AD has his injuries and they want to load manage Lebron.

They added plenty of shooting too so Russ' lack of shooting won't hurt near as bad. They have a really versatile roster as well. Like you said the main issue is keeping everybody happy minutes wise. Love the Monk signing. Perfect type of young talent to take a chance on. Now I just wonder who will get the starting nod at the 2.