AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
You can't find gold in minimum contracts, it's bunch of Bazemore's and Ariza's who are happy they still in the league. It all depends on what Pelinka does with Dennis, can he trade him for a good piece?
Guys like Rudy Gay ain't coming to play for a minimum, he just got 12 mil from Jazz. The best scenario is Melo coming to play for cheap. Lakers banking in on their big three somehow someway staying healthy for the playoffs.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I actually really like the Center situation now. With no Drummond, Gasol can do his 15 mpg floor spacer/starter role better, and Dwight actually gives vertical rim protection off the bench. Also it means more AD at the 5, like in the title season.

I think guards are the weakness of the team right now. Mills would be huge. Please, please ship away Schroeder. That's addition by subtraction.

Also, it would be nice to pick up someone to guard point guards. Avery Bradley maybe?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I actually really like the Center situation now. With no Drummond, Gasol can do his 15 mpg floor spacer/starter role better, and Dwight actually gives vertical rim protection off the bench. Also it means more AD at the 5, like in the title season.

I think guards are the weakness of the team right now. Mills would be huge. Please, please ship away Schroeder. That's addition by subtraction.

Also, it would be nice to pick up someone to guard point guards. Avery Bradley maybe?
Schroeder as a backup would be great, plus a trade asset. Lakers should not get rid of him just for the sake of it

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Gasol sucks and can barely move folks have to stop putting so much faith in him.

He's maybe good for like 12 minutes a game.