AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
EVERYONE ISNT BEST FRIENDS WITH LEBRON.
Where did I say that? If you think Dudley is on the team for any other reason you are naïve:pachaha:. Dudley is the closest guy to LeBron on the team outside of AD. Dudley has been seen with him outside multiple times. He serves no purpose on the team and has been out of shape all year. Not sure why some take offense to the obvious. Star players have a lot of say on the moves, especially with Pelinka. He's a players GM.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Where did I say that? If you think Dudley is on the team for any other reason you are naïve:pachaha:. Dudley is the closest guy to LeBron on the team outside of AD. Dudley has been seen with him outside multiple times. He serves no purpose on the team and has been out of shape all year. Not sure why some take offense to the obvious. Star players have a lot of say on the moves, especially with Pelinka. He's a players GM.
I JUST THINK THE TERM "BEST" IS OVERDONE

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Nice to see them pack Kuzma's bags and eat lunch with him

Also Dudley is pretty much confirmed to be back, he has made himself LeBron's Fonzworth Bentley. Hate wasting roster spot on him

That's a nice gesture.

And Dudley was decent in his minutes in 2020, better than anyone else they were gonna get in that spot. Last year he didn't really do much of anything but that might have been the awful roster choices as much as anything else. I ain't gonna hate on him being there until we see who he's actually displacing, there like 8 open roster spots for now.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Saw a rumor about Oladipo to a LA on a one year prove it deal like Cousins had with the Dubs. But isn’t breh expected to miss most of the season?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Saw a rumor about Oladipo to a LA on a one year prove it deal like Cousins had with the Dubs. But isn’t breh expected to miss most of the season?
Oladipo probably won't be the same player after this and you risk overpaying him especially if he doesn't play
How much would that contract be?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Oladipo probably won't be the same player after this and you risk overpaying him especially if he doesn't play
How much would that contract be?
5.9 mil at best or minimum, I will take him for either. He probably will sit till December