Actual life without interacting with that fat fakkit mr money shot appreciation

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Fooling? bytch nikka you know a LOT about trying to fool people...you make larry holmes look like mayweather 2007. Dont fukk with me here or there, in a box or with a fox.

Thanks for adding Reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The thing is mms, i never even clowned you about that shyt, i let everyone else do it because real life shyt is outta bounds

But dog

Youre just a fukking fakkit. You literally helped build a whole nother forum just to bury me. You fukking loser. Hillbilly ass nig-. I stopped half way through the word because...well...you know why.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The thing is mms, i never even clowned you about that shyt, i let everyone else do it because real life shyt is outta bounds

But dog

Youre just a fukking fakkit. You literally helped build a whole nother forum just to bury me. You fukking loser. Hillbilly ass nig-. I stopped half way through the word because...well...you know why.

fool who? like you fooled your mother when you didnt get accepted to Michigan

stop it clown, youre obese currently, live in a shytty cac town and you been posting on sohh for 10 years

who really lost? you cant snitch to melyeah either, wash that down with some stella artois queer :childplease:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
GiWX1.gif
shyt gettin real

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
fool who? like you fooled your mother when you didnt get accepted to Michigan

stop it clown, youre obese currently, live in a shytty cac town and you been posting on sohh for 10 years

who really lost? you cant snitch to melyeah either, wash that down with some stella artois queer :childplease:

Breh...you gotta be better than this. We been doing this for 5 years nig-. Keylo got better with time. But youre still beating the same drum.

Lets face it nig-. You are beneath me. You're still building to the life I lead, lived, and left. Youre a fukking nobody and you still push a jetta with lamborghini doors. Facts and logic always win.

So, this is the trump card fukk you mms. I havent even addressed you in months and i am the FIRST name you thought of on here.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Breh...you gotta be better than this. We been doing this for 5 years nig-. Keylo got better with time. But youre still beating the same drum.

Lets face it nig-. You are beneath me. You're still building to the life I lead, lived, and left. Youre a fukking nobody and you still push a jetta with lamborghini doors. Facts and logic always win.

So, this is the trump card fukk you mms. I havent even addressed you in months and i am the FIRST name you thought of on here.
Jesus

2rwl112.jpg

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

aint no other drum need to be beat, you been posting for a decade about an irrelevant school you aint even go to, these nikkas DENIED you yet you still rep them like the sambo you are

then got the nerve to say im beneath you? when you a got damn journalism grad from Eastern Michigan? you the saddest most pathetic loser on sohh, how old are you gizzle? 46? you even married my nikka?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
See, right there you come back with lies. You know my age nig-. You know I aint no motherfukking journalism major. You're the king of ducktales. Lies = self ether. And self ether is the WORST.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
lies? where I lie

denied by Michigan: check
decades of stanning a team who rejected you: check
no life except for sohh(you couldnt even resist this jumpoff :flabbynsick:): check
clearly denied by hoes: check

see the difference between you and me edward is this, i knew my flaws and i came clean and fixed them, but you, you have decades of delusions, you aint never been healthy