Actresses Who You Only Found Hot In One Movie

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Not really a movie but this video and half a second of Friday After Next is the only time I've found K.D. Aubert attractive.

5otYEtG.gif

Those eyes freak me out the rest of the time.
Are you serious????:comeon:

I thought of another one, Kym E. Whitley in "Next Friday". She was looking damn good in that movie.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
claire danes in romeo and juliet.

6a01543409ba67970c01a511aaf4ac970c.jpg
there is claire danes the child star and claire danes the adult, she took a break went to school, gained the freshman fifteen and was hot as hell, one of the films she did after that was the family stone, she was hot as shiet in that, by the time, homeland came around, she had lost the weight again

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
there is claire danes the child star and claire danes the adult, she took a break went to school, gained the freshman fifteen and was hot as hell, one of the films she did after that was the family stone, she was hot as shiet in that, by the time, homeland came around, she had lost the weight again

:salute:She looked hot young in fact its through homeland i noticed she fell well the fck off. It must be the wieght thing, all her features disolved.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Fairuza Balk was hot in more than few movies, I'd eff in Blade trinity and I don't care if she had vampire fangs in her vagina
she was in blade trinity?

and im gonna go with sarah jessica parker in hocus pocus. thats the most attractive ive seen her