I wanna see her naked
I am unsure that she has a nice lower body
420FF6F000000578-0-image-a-83_1499314149551.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean none English names didn't stop chewitel Ejiofor, Idris Elba or Gugu Mbata Raw

Seems like an excuse to just change your name to something none ethnic

They're all British though, in addition to being significantly more talented than anybody on Agents of SHIELD.

Bottom line is she was passing for "white" for a long time and I guess someone said something too racist and remembered she was half asian...:BULL2: It's not like you can tell she's asian at first glance with her...

Pretty much, she's on that same bullshyt that Rashida Jones was on for a LONG time.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I don't know how to feel about her whine tbh, it's like you knew you were just white enough to "pass" so decided to play the game. It hasn't really materialized to much now you are like "look what you made me do bastids"
basically.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's be real here, she's been passing for white her whole career (probably her whole life), and every once in a while one of those CACs probably makes an Asian joke or something because they either don't know she's Asian or they forget, and all of a sudden she gets religion about it. :yeshrug:

Besides, I'll tell the Asians like I tell Black people - make your own movies/businesses/companies/situations when these CACs are treating you like shyt.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
She just wants to be considered fully 'white'. She isn't fooling any smart person with that bullshyt spiel. But... :yeshrug:

Asians have a rich culture and community for the most part (outside of the self-hate), I dunno why she would want to wipe that part of her ancestry out. :francis:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
awwww poor baby, she wanted all the cac roles but couldnt cuz of her last name :sadbron:

:coffee: this shyt just oooooooozes "i lived most of my life with white privilege"

i like her but gtfoh with this shyt.....u didnt change your name because of hollywood, u changed your name because u wanted white roles :rudy:

Ming Na didnt change her fukking name and she wound up on the same show as u :camby:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
awwww poor baby, she wanted all the cac roles but couldnt cuz of her last name :sadbron:

:coffee: this shyt just oooooooozes "i lived most of my life with white privilege"

i like her but gtfoh with this shyt.....u didnt change your name because of hollywood, u changed your name because u wanted white roles :rudy:

Ming Na didnt change her fukking name and she wound up on the same show as u :camby:

I'd like to see the interaction they have when her new name is brought up and she explains that she changed it because Hollywood is racist. :lolbron: