Actress Barbara Bowman On Her Old Bill Cosby Affair "I Was Drugged And Raped By That Man"

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nobody is reading all of that shyt.
LessonsLearnedFromColinPowell.png

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea if he is a rapist or not, but I know two things, for one hollywood/that whole media /entertainment circus seems to be full of shady goings on. But anyway,it will be very much of he said/she said thing, I mean if it was so horrific ,why go back for more? my guess... she thought about her career more than her own self respect at the time , and now it's over or she is reaching the end, (I have no idea who this person is), she regrets it. Sounds like a lot of men, white and black in powerful positions... cosby probably took advantage of who he is. That don't make him a rapist, but it does make him a piece of shyt if even half of this is true.Cosby has been a big critic of the african american family unit, and AA men especially, and he now comes off as a big hypocrite to be moralising when he has been up to this shady shyt. And no doubt she wasn't the only one. But cosby isn't alone, in the UK we are having constant court cases involving household names like cosby and young impressionable girls.

Secondly, cosby he said some things shall we say about black people and the democratic party, both critical,I suspect there are quite a few gunning for him. We all know how in cahoots the media is with politicians. And right now, there seems to be a movement from conservative sources certainly , to push the idea that the democratic party is no friend of african americans. The democratic party need the AA's to come outand vote badly in the coming elections ,now cosby is a vocal proponent of this belief that the democrats are just as bad if not worse than the republican party.Interesting how these allegations, that have been around for some time concerning cosby are getting another airing,right now.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This is bullshyt

At most she was a pyt side piece who got kicked to the curb in the '80s

Nobody's perfect :what:

Exacty.......that's what im getting from these "ALLEGATIONS"

I read the accounts back in febuary and the women seemed flawed as fukk..just based on these statements:

http://gawker.com/who-wants-to-remember-bill-cosbys-multiple-sex-assaul-1515923178

They started an affair that lasted about six months. Cosby ended it without explanation. :comeon:

and this Barbara Bowman broad ...is full of sugar, honey ice tea (SH1T)

It was in a hotel in Reno, claims Bowman, that Cosby assaulted her one night in 1986. "He took my hand and his hand over it, and he masturbated with his hand over my hand," says Bowman, who, although terrified, kept quiet about the incident and continued as Cosby's protégé

A month or two later, she was in Atlantic City and says she was given another glass of red wine and felt "completely doped up again." Confused, Bowman somehow made it back to her room, but the next day Cosby summoned her to his suite. After she arrived

FREE BILL COSBY!!!!!!!!!!

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
fukk a rapist and cut their dikks off. But this... Her constantly flying out on his request, staying in his rooms and shyt is rubbing me the wrong way. Thirteen women kept quiet, I can sort of believe that it didn't get out, but Hannibal burress who ain't even large like that say something and its all over the news. Yeah he must have made someone mad

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cape for a man that has been accused of rape over a dozen times because he's black, brehs.