Actors who never really capitalised on their blockbuster success

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The one that stood out to me the most is kate winslet. She snagnated and even went backwards after the monumental success of titanic

Just compare her career arc after titanic to her co star, Di carprio, it's night and day

The other one is Sam worthington who hasn't done much at all since avatar (yes I know it's a franchise) He was actually killing it before avatar but He hasn't done much
else outside of the franchise since

Who are your most notable ones

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
The one that stood out to me the most is kate winslet. She snagnated and even went backwards after the monumental success of titanic

Just compare her career arc after titanic to her co star, Di carprio, it's night and day

The other one is Sam worthington who hasn't done much at all since avatar (yes I know it's a franchise) He was actually killing it before avatar but He hasn't done much

It seems in occasions where a movie has achieved high success the actor or actress made so much money they don’t feel the need to try to be at the top anymore or work as hard. Hard to hate. Some probably feel I will never top this so why try?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I hate to say it but after that Oscar win, Jamie Foxx just kinda slowly faded away. I mean he had some decent movies here and there but I am forever disappointed in his acting career post 2004
He did Dream Girls but I didn't see it. Besides that he killed his cameos in Due Date and Horrible Bosses. Then he did Django and killed his cameo in Spiderman No Way Home. Last movie he was in that got praise was They Cloned Tyrone which I haven't seen.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I don’t agree with Kate Winslet. Some artist don’t choose or want to make blockbuster movies opposed to playing deep characters.

It’s the same with true music artists. Most will tell you that they hate their blockbuster songs. The more ppl enjoy something, the more they want to see or hear you regurgitate the same act over and over.