Actor Rob Schneider calls Will Smith a liar, fraud, and douchebag for slapping Chris Rock at the Oscars.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Him, Chris Rock, and Tony Rock the only ones still crying about this. Chris had the opportunity to press charges and declined.
Considering one of the is the person that got slapped on live television and the other person is his brother, it makes sense that they'd still feel about it and rightfully so.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
a "liar, fraud, and douchebag" is better than being a fuçking jêw

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i don't give a fukk what douche bigelow male gigilo thinks about anything, let alone someone who has managed to have his career come back from slapping a man at the oscars, while this desperate fukk has to go grift in right wing media about cancel culture for the rest of his pathetic life.

guarantee if his buddy sandler did something comparable, he'd have a total 180 stance on the situation cuz sandler is the ONLY reason this hack has had the mediocre career he's had.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:what:

Y'all mad at this cracca because hes saying anybody else would have been arrested if he attacked another person.

A black man embarrassed another black man Infront of Craccaz
Over some lil boy built, skinny bald head bytch that don't even respect him and y'all mad at this nikka for calling it out smh

(I still think that "slap" was bull crap tho)

Last edited: