Actor Julian Sands found dead in california mountains

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I liked it. Probably did the main hike to Baldy 3-4 times (once in snow) and various hikes to other mountains from the same general starting point 6-7 times. I don't think it's suicidal, you just have to understand the conditions and not do anything openly stupid. I've personally never heard of a kid dying there, it's always lone hikers, usually when conditions are bad, and I always assume they went off-trail.
My bad, I posted before looking at the pictures. I did Runyon Canyon.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you want to compare those death rates to, say, how many people die driving at the nearest dangerous street near you?

Claiming that any race has a monopoly on "doing dumb shyt for adrenaline rush" is a wild take.
:stopitslime::mjtf:

You goin to kompare folk bein a product of there environment and where they livin in a gang infested area,

As komparison to makin a “ educated decision to put there lives at risk for a cardio workout , and looking at the scenery AS THE SAME THING?????

Are u tryin to say gang members do it for fun ??? As a Hobby ??? Livin in violent and or crime riddled areas is a “choice”

tHAts a fn ridiculous take U Kant be fn serious:what::mjpls::mjpls::ufdup: sayin sum Dumb shxt like that

1 of the worst takes I’ve ever seen onnhere :picard::scust::comeon::what:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This is fukked up

I 1st saw him in a movie called Warlock

He was great in that shyt

He also just showed up outta nowhere in Oceans Thirteen :pachaha:

Damn these hikers be buggin out man

:mjcry:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:stopitslime::mjtf:

You goin to kompare folk bein a product of there environment and where they livin in a gang infested area,

As komparison to makin a “ educated decision to put there lives at risk for a cardio workout , and looking at the scenery AS THE SAME THING?????

Are u tryin to say gang members do it for fun ??? As a Hobby ??? Livin in violent and or crime riddled areas is a “choice”

tHAts a fn ridiculous take U Kant be fn serious:what::mjpls::mjpls::ufdup: sayin sum Dumb shxt like that

1 of the worst takes I’ve ever seen onnhere :picard::scust::comeon::what:

Gang members? Violence? Crime? WTF are you ranting about? I didn't say jack shyt about gangs, I'm talking about DRIVING. :mjlol:

Driving statistically is far more dangerous than hiking is, and yet people of all races take unnecessary risks while driving every day. A hiker is more likely to die driving to get to the trail than they are to die hiking on the trail.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Sad, RIP.

One of his brothers said a couple weeks after he disappeared that he knew Julian was gone and would have to just accept it. Another brother said the same thing, as he was hiking thousands at an altitude thousands of feet high and it was winter.

Arachnophobia creeped me out as a kid. The Killing Fields was a good, depressing movie. That also had a fukked up ending for one of the actors. He survived the Cambodian Genocide and ended up being murdered in LA in an apparent robbery (although some claimed it was a planned hit by the Khmer Rouge).

Leaving Las Vegas was another good depressing movie that he was in. I remember when Boxing Helena came out and it caused some controversy due to the plot and Kim Basinger having to pay millions for pulling out (Fresh Prince made a joke about it in the episode when Ashley becomes a singer)

I happened to just watch clips of it out of curiosity not too long ago and I found out about his disappearance from the comments. That is a really twisted movie.