Activision Blizzard says they're working on adding their games to Gamepass but MW3 and Diablo IV won't be available

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Translation: We want to maximize our sales for as long as possible even though we could just add them on day one. Cop our games now :birdman:.

No matter how anyone spins this, selling $1 billion in 10 days(MW2 last year) is always better vs having it available day one on the service.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Wait what.

Not only will COD not be gameass day 1 :picard:

It's still going to be on ps5 where it will easily outsell lamebox :russ:

Spend 70 billy for Candy Crush while making fun of GAAS :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wait what.

Not only will COD not be gameass day 1 :picard:

It's still going to be on ps5 where it will easily outsell lamebox :russ:

Spend 70 billy for Candy Crush while making fun of GAAS :mjlol:

:dead:

I mean literally half of COD's revenue comes from Playstation.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do y’all take a direct quote then change it to fit a narrative?

Just post the quote if it means so much to you.

It’s been know that the newer stuff has some contract stuff to contend with before it comes to gamepass.
The entire tweet is posted breaughx

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I honestly don’t think COD will ever be on gamepass day 1, even after the contract stuff. It makes way too much money at full price still, every year, the last thing they want to do is dissuade playstation and steam players from not buying it at full price along with no one buying it on xbox anymore

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Man xbox truly got you nikkas scrambling lmfao I had truly lost hope we would ever rise to glory again but they fukkin did it. Y'all can say I'm attention seeking or whatever the fukk you want but I'm dead ass inspired to make content again following this shyt. I ain't made a single video after buying that bum ass PS5 but just the NEWS of Xbox regaining glory has had me all genuinely giddy since yesterday evening!!

As for the actual OP, deal didn't go through yet so I don't give a shyt. The 2024 cod will be day 1 and they'll have Diablo on there too once the deal goes through just like they did with Bethesda's catalogue. These dudes really paid their way into juggernaut status and y'all are SEETHING cause them broke ass japs at Sony can't keep up:russ: :russ:enjoy Bungie you bytch ass nikkas

My body is ready :noah: