Action Bronson is courtside at MSG and Ghostface Killah is nowhere to be found.....

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
zndE75E.gif
And you still don't get it. The thread is about Action Bronson at a Knicks game. A BASKETBALL team. I don't watch basketball, I watch BOXING. Which is why I thought "GFK" is a BASKETBALL player-- for the Knicks
Ain't nobody "scared" of you PUNK! :pachaha:
Yeah sure :comeon: that's why you never say shyt directly and save whatever you got to say for brehs in agreement with whatever Internet Ass shyt in roasting :yes: Safety Steve ass muhfukka. Take your ass back to whichever corner of the room you been hiding in.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
And you still don't get it. The thread is about Action Bronson at a Knicks game. A BASKETBALL team. I don't watch basketball, I watch BOXING. Which is why I thought "GFK" is a BASKETBALL player-- for the Knicks

Yeah sure :comeon: that's why you never say shyt directly and save whatever you got to say for brehs in agreement with whatever Internet Ass shyt in roasting :yes: Safety Steve ass muhfukka. Take your ass back to whichever corner of the room you been hiding in.

Dunce on a tirade now & mad because he got exposed by his own words. :lolbron::mjlol:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Dunce on a tirade now & mad because he got exposed by his own words. :lolbron::mjlol:
Lol, I take it this whole exchange is your way of saying you're tired of being scared to ready to speak up.

Gon then... no more ducking
say-it-with-your-chest.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I take it that you're trolling, right?
No. I thought he was talking about a basketball player. The OP initially said "GFK"
I'm still not sure why Ghostface Killah is supposed to be a Knicks game just cause Action Bronson was there.

If the thread was something like... "Tank Davis is ringside at [insert DMV area fight] and GAR is nowhere to be found"-- I would've immediately been up on game.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
giphy.gif

Breh you're making a fool outta yourself. Just speak up like the grown ass man you are next time you see me say something you don't like. I know what this is really about.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
RG0BS1U.gif

It took you THIS damn long to even HINT at your real issue :dead:
I don't fukk with none of them but I at least respect them. They'll speak their mind and we can address whatever the issue is accordingly.

YOUR bytch ass has never said shyt but all of a sudden you wanna double and triple down on some shyt you clearly didn't read and you're STILL too scared to confront me head up.
Safety Steve ass muhfukka :mjlol:
Tap dancin' ass muhfukka :laff:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
It took you THIS damn long to even HINT at your real issue :dead:
I don't fukk with none of them but I at least respect them. They'll speak their mind and we can address whatever the issue is accordingly.

YOUR bytch ass has never said shyt but all of a sudden you wanna double and triple down on some shyt you clearly didn't read and you're STILL too scared to confront me head up.
Safety Steve ass muhfukka
Tap dancin' ass muhfukka

nikka typing up diatribes MAD as a bytch! :pachaha: