ACTION AUGUST! The Coli's Top 10 Action Films ***FINAL LIST***

What genre should the next top 10 list be for September?

• High School/College/Frat

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Sports

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Comedy

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • War

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Breh, it's possibly my favorite movie of all time if not my 2nd or like tied with the godfather as my fav of all time. I would've put it higher but in good conscience I can't elevate it above the ones I listed before it

The Madagascar chase scene is probably one of the best action chase scenes ever made (besides maybe ones from bourne movies, fast and furious movies or the one in True Lies). Bond went ham to catch dude, only to kill him for his cell phone. :banderas:I have the blu-ray and still watch it if it comes on tv like I never seen it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The Madagascar chase scene is probably one of the best action chase scenes ever made (besides maybe ones from bourne movies, fast and furious movies or the one in True Lies). Bond went ham to catch dude, only to kill him for his cell phone. :banderas:I have the blu-ray and still watch it if it comes on tv like I never seen it.

Breh when he crashes through the wall tho...word? When he throws the gun at Bond and Bond launches it back at him tho..word? The Aston Martin doing somersaults, the house in Venice crashing and Bond being surgical taking everyone out tho?? Breh.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Breh when he crashes through the wall tho...word? When he throws the gun at Bond and Bond launches it back at him tho..word? The Aston Martin doing somersaults, the house in Venice crashing and Bond being surgical taking everyone out tho?? Breh.

:banderas:fukk it I'm watching it tonight.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
1. Die Hard
2. The Terminator
3. Lethal Weapon
4. Hard Boiled
5. First Blood
6. Enter The Dragon
7. Escape From New York
8. Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior
9. Police Story
10. Predator

Either I have a very strict definition of action or you guys have a broad definition, but it is what it is.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
1. Die Hard
2. The Terminator
3. Lethal Weapon
4. Hard Boiled
5. First Blood
6. Enter The Dragon
7. Escape From New York
9. Police Story
10. Commando

Either I have a very strict definition of action or you guys have a broad definition, but it is what it is.

My list isn't too different from yours breh minus my Bond flick and Raiders

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
1. Die Hard
2. The Terminator
3. Lethal Weapon
4. Hard Boiled
5. First Blood
6. Enter The Dragon
7. Escape From New York
9. Police Story
10. Commando

I gotta check that out:ohhh:

:patrice:You aint even put T2 on there? Terminator 1 and Lethal Weapon in your top 5, very interesting. You came correct with this one breh.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I gotta check that out:ohhh:

:patrice:You aint even put T2 on there? Terminator 1 and Lethal Weapon in your top 5, very interesting. You came correct with this one breh.

T2 is great but there's something about the intimacy of the first one that always made me prefer it over the sequel. It's smaller, grittier and more cold-blooded.

And I always come correct, breh. Always.

Always.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:sas1:Guess I gotta take in Police Story this week then.

I thought I seen all of Jackie's best movies. :snoop:

Police Story is one of his best, it certainly features my favorite stunt by him (one that broke his pelvis, tore the skin of his hands and left him nearly paralyzed).

Is The Raid really that good brehs? It looked like another Ong-Bak from the previews.

The Raid is amazing but I'll have to give it time before I'd put it in my action top 10, but it would make my martial arts top 10 with ease.