ACTION AUGUST! The Coli's Top 10 Action Films ***FINAL LIST***

What genre should the next top 10 list be for September?

• High School/College/Frat

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Sports

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Comedy

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • War

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Those newspaper articles made me appreciate the movie more because of the angle he took on it. He managed to make three heinous individuals KINDA likable

For me, he made them more unlikeable and put Lugo's delusions on screen...The only one that was likeable was Paul and he wasn't a real person, but a mixture of 2 others; Lugo and Doorbal were complete scumbags with no redeeming qualities in the movie...I didn't see them as likeable at all

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
For me, he made them more unlikeable and put Lugo's delusions on screen...The only one that was likeable was Paul and he wasn't a real person, but a mixture of 2 others; Lugo and Doorbal were complete scumbags with no redeeming qualities in the movie...I didn't see them as likeable at all

See when I say likable I'm being relative because the real Sun Gym gang were terrible human beings. By enhancing their stupidity he made them at least watchable on screen and people you could laugh at whereas I wouldn't laugh at those dudes in real life. at all

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
See when I say likable I'm being relative because the real Sun Gym gang were terrible human beings. By enhancing their stupidity he made them at least watchable on screen and people you could laugh at whereas I wouldn't laugh at those dudes in real life. at all

Ok I agree with you on that. he did make them watchable because the real idiots were not watchable at all. Definitely agree with that; I would never watch the real Lugo or Doorbal; especially Doorbal: dude was a straight up sociopath

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:ehh:I must watch.

Those articles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>alot of recent novels; its some of the most ridiculous shyt you will ever read breh, and it all REALLY HAPPENED. Its like Charlie Murphy's Rick James and Prince stories on Chappelle's Show; the most ridiculous shyt ever and all of it really happpened:animatedbanderas:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
It's on Netflix breh check it out. then read the articles afterwards
Those articles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>alot of recent novels; its some of the most ridiculous shyt you will ever read breh, and it all REALLY HAPPENED. Its like Charlie Murphy's Rick James and Prince stories on Chappelle's Show; the most ridiculous shyt ever and all of it really happpened:animatedbanderas:
I avoided that one cause of rotten tomatoes. :snoop:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
So this is my updated final list. I'll start the tallying this weekend so edit your posts if you want by then. Hope the final list don't turn into no Forrest Gump debate again. T2 #1 it's looking like brehs.

1. Hard Boiled
2. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
3. The Dark Knight
4. Face/Off
5. Die Hard
6. The Matrix
7. Transformers
8. True Lies
9. Starship Troopers
10. Desperado

:comeon:I ain't taking Transformers off neither.

LAWD HAVE MERCY!! :bookermerchant:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Those newspaper articles made me appreciate the movie more because of the angle he took on it. He managed to make three heinous individuals KINDA likable
shytty reviews and all i actually liked that flick

i might not be able to get my list in i need to peep the raids and IP man in one day :bryan:

edit: on second thought..how are we gonna call this action august but close voting 8 days into the month? :rudy: :rudy:

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
fukk the real story....Pain and Gain was a pile of shyt. The Rock killed it, but Bay couldn't pick a damn style for that movie. shyt went from slapstick to black comedy to Apatow-esque scenes all back to back to back...drove me fukking crazy