Acknowledge the Tribal Cheeks: Ava Appreciation Thread (The Rock's Daughter)

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Coulda been under her mom’s mentorship to become a businesswoman, or did something in Hollywood with the connections her parents and uncle have. Instead she chose to be a carny. Rock probably :beli: on the inside.
Who says she can’t do both? Rock prime years was like six years as a full fledge carny and then he went to the bag right after. Plus, she lowkey ain’t gotta work a day in her life look at her parenrs

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, fukk her chin... The shyt that really bothers me is that she can't close her mouth. I'm not even tryna be funny. Watch the video. Even on consonants that require the lips to come together, she still never does. Shyt was bothering me the whole video.
notice that too, a mean overbite

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Man, fukk her chin... The shyt that really bothers me is that she can't close her mouth. I'm not even tryna be funny. Watch the video. Even on consonants that require the lips to come together, she still never does. Shyt was bothering me the whole video.
She probably won't know her role either :francis:

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She probably won't know her role either :francis:

:bryan:

OffensiveElatedBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Now we just need one of Stone Cold's daughters and one of Triple H's daughters join the business and we can finally get that Survivor Series triple threat we were robbed of. :ohlawd: