Acknowledge the Tribal Cheeks: Ava Appreciation Thread (The Rock's Daughter)

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
DefensiveSelfassuredDragonfly-size_restricted.gif

KqrDpCG.gif

the-rock-chair.gif

The-Rock-Mankind-chair-shot.gif

Don’t do it, brehs. :whoa: :ufdup:

Agree :merchant:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
So, the entire time with that Benoit gif whenever I saw it in video, I always thought The Rock hit Benoit in the back of the head and wondered why he was bleeding from the front.

Only years later (and with a slowed down gif) I see that Rock cracked him so hard that he spun out from the force. :damn:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So, the entire time with that Benoit gif whenever I saw it in video, I always thought The Rock hit Benoit in the back of the head and wondered why he was bleeding from the front.

Only years later (and with a slowed down gif) I see that Rock cracked him so hard that he spun out from the force. :damn:
More CTE :merchant:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Rocky fried a couple of nikkas over the years. He’s probably the reason mick foley can’t remember where he lives, why shamrock went blind, and probably a contributing factor to Benoits CTE. Dude from the Montgomery brawl came through like The Rock