Acknowledge the Tribal Cheeks: Ava Appreciation Thread (The Rock's Daughter)

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
it's gonna take some time. All the Samoans find their role and play it perfectly eventually.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Had no idea what the "final girl" nickname meant, but it's actually really fits a cocky heel character. If she can be above average in the ring and bring it on the mic then she's going to be huge.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I seen a video where the rock said she's been training in the PC since she was 16, she's 20 now, they've taken their time with her so I think she's going to be fine she has all of the time in the world as long as they don't rush her.. people just shouldn't expect her to go out there and be a female rock with unrealistic expectations, just let her come into her own

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I seen a video where the rock said she's been training in the PC since she was 16, she's 20 now, they've taken their time with her so I think she's going to be fine she has all of the time in the world as long as they don't rush her.. people just shouldn't expect her to go out there and be a female rock with unrealistic expectations, just let her come into her own
They really don't want to fukk this up, because it's so rare to have a 4th generation wrestler. I also recall Stephanie saying that her oldest has also been lowkey training, that story writes itself.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
She kind of looks a bit like Stephanie McMahon during the McMahon Helmsley shyt.
The-Rock-Stephanie-McMahon-WWF-SmackDown.jpg