Ace Ventura was the first comedy that had me :dead:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
This was one of the first movies I owned as a kid... shyt was way too complicated for my young mind...
Finkel is Einhorn had a young breh confused as fukk... That part when he reveals her "tuck" I thought that was like poop or something :laff:

I remember seeing part 2 in theaters, and the whole crowd was dying laffing...

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A lot of them have aged terribly, Ace Ventura especially. Like I watched it a while ago and it's a real piece of shyt, no joke.

My last memory of The Mask is me enjoying it so I'd rather keep it that way.
Nah dog. Ace Ventura holds up, I dunno about that sequel tho probably not as much

b. woods

Peace
Daps
This was one of the first movies I owned as a kid... shyt was way too complicated for my young mind...
Finkel is Einhorn had a young breh confused as fukk... That part when he reveals her "tuck" I thought that was like poop or something :laff:

I remember seeing part 2 in theaters, and the whole crowd was dying laffing...

Ace: :sas1: If the, uh, "lieutenant", is indeed a woman as she claims to be:duck:, then my friends, she is suffering from the worst case of hemorrhoids :damn: I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!! (turns "her" around to show everyone the bulge)

Everyone: :merchant::wtf::dahell::damn:

Ace: :ufdup: THAT IS WHY ROGER PODACTER IS DEAD!!! :lolbron: HE FOUND CAPTAIN WINKY!!!!!!!

Everyone: :scust::scusthov::sadbron:

:mjlol::laff:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
If you're an animal activist, this movie spoke to you.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i hadn't seen either of the 2 in years but i bought them on dvd like a year or so ago and watched the 1st 1 not long after i bought it, that shyt still had me rollin' :russ: