According to @HarlemHottie, the Jeannie Mae thread is an example why bw bedwench and shyt on bm

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she’s just pointing out the hypocrisy on here. If I made that same thread with Regina Hall riding top down with her Asian boyfriend, 98% of the comments would’ve been shytting on her, but it this situation 98% of the comments were praising jeezy

just my observation :yeshrug:

There’s a clear diff in pointing out hypocrisy and saying that black men are the reason for bedwenching

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
It can't be just on here because she referenced what women are doing outside of the coli. Seems like she was talking across the board. You shouldn't care strongly either way who folks date. It's cool to clown entertainers and what not but to actually care that's weird.
I think she’s just pointing out the hypocrisy on here.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:mjpls:

black men's behavior has nothing to do with wenching, just an excuse to ease the guilt.
I just said this in the other thread.

:hubie: I'm not a wench, simply an observer of disturbing patterns.

How are black women supposed to follow a whole bunch of nikkas who thirsty to date out? Where are you leading them, to thirst for 'others'? Real question. :jbhmm:

Daps
There’s a clear diff in pointing out hypocrisy and saying that black men are the reason for bedwenching
It can't be just on here because she referenced what women are doing outside of the coli.

Fair enough, I’m just giving her the benefit of the doubt cause she’s always been solid. She’s never been on no c00n shyt and she’s proudly married to a black man.
:ehh: