According to CNN, Americans Are Shopping At Walmart Like Crazy

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Theres no Wal-marts in NYC so you have to go to valley stream long island to get these deals but that drive alone is just not worth it. I rather just shop at BJ's and call it a day.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I specifically don't go to Walmart all the time for that reason, I would fukking go crazy constantly going to the same place for everything, I like going into different stores, gives variety, may be more effort to a degree but I think it's important
Variety is going online, comparing prices, then having it at your door the same day from the cheapest retailer for a $5/month fee that you would have spent on gas going to the store twice. And the time not spent going to the stores allows you to learn, make money, or relax with the time saved

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
for as much bullshyt as walmart is on, it really is an incredible business model
I remember during Katrina the government from local to state to national was dropping the ball on logistics and failing to get aid to affected areas. Walmart said "hold my beer" and got supplies in quicker than the Red Cross.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Variety is going online, comparing prices, then having it at your door the same day from the cheapest retailer for a $5/month fee that you would have spent on gas going to the store twice. And the time not spent going to the stores allows you to learn, make money, or relax with the time saved

This is true. But there's still no replacing impulse buys or the concept of needing something TODAY and getting it TODAY.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Last time I went to Walmart was super bowl Sunday and a muhfukka who's team was NOT playing was shopping in one of their jerseys :gucci: fukk Walmart I hate that place

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If you stop to think about how much shyt you are surrounded by in a Walmart it's kinda awe inspiring. If you brought a person from 100 years ago into a Walmart Supercenter they would be gobsmacked. Of course you would have to explain to them what everything in these boxes and cans are and they would quickly catch on that the motherload of everything was within walking range.

It's wild to think about how efficient humanity has become at production and distribution. Too bad we aim it all at capitalism and not for the betterment of humanity, often times the exact opposite.