Abzu [PS4|PC]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
First look at Giant Squid’s Abzu

From the art director of Thatgamecompany’s Journey.
Abzu_GI_06-09-15_004-600x363.jpg

Game Informer has gone up with its online preview of Abzu, Giant Squid’s first game announced for PlayStation 4 and PCduring Sony’s E3 2014 press conference.

The publication got to go hands-on with the title. Here are their tidbits:

• Players can press a button to assemble and swim with schools of fish… or even ride larger, more solitary animals like this sea turtle – if they trust you.
  • The game contains tens of thousands of fish of all kinds and through different eras, with possibly thousands onscreen at the same time. They have their own routines and exist in the game’s food chain – which the player can have a hand in.
  • Drones can be revived in order to mine mineral pools in the environment… or be eaten by the sharks.
  • As you explore deeper into the game you’ll uncover different environments with their own puzzles.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just copped off steam (20% off too). It's getting great reviews. Any one else buy it?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Posting to bookmark this thread and revisit it when some of yall give hands on impressions. Of the four Sony was hyping up for this month, this one had my attention the most.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Might have to cop since Thatgamecompany made it.
I never skip out on their joints.